[Skip to main content]

Information for Fellows

Useful Forms & Information
Topic/FormFurther Details
Request for Sabbatical LeaveComplete and return to Master's PA if you wish to request sabbatical leave
External Admissions EventsComplete and return to Admissions Office if you have attended a school outreach event
Expenses FormComplete and return to Bursary if you wish to reclaim expenses incurred on College business
Fellows' AllowancesDetails of allowances available to Fellows and how to claim them
Guidance Notes for FellowsGeneral information about a College Fellowship, trustee duties, Fellows' benefits, allowances and dining rights
Charity Commission Guidance for TrusteesThe Essential Trustee: what you need to know, what you need to do
Charity Commission Fundraising GuidanceCharity fundraising: a guide to trustee duties

Who to contact

Heather Kilpatrick

PA to the Master
t: 01223 748711

Sheila Hunter

PA to the Bursar
t: 01223 (3)32531

[Go back to the top of the page]