[Skip to main content]

Request Forms

If you need to book a room please use the room booking form.

For supervisions in particular, you will need to use the Supervision Room Booking system.

For sports facilities, please book with the Head Gardener

Music room bookings (Central Site, The David Sheppard Room at Wychfield [which has an upright piano] and the Old Porters' Lodge at Wychfield) should be made via the TH Music Society room booking system.


Who to contact

Kathryn Greaves


[Go back to the top of the page]