[Skip to main content]

Key & University Cards

Please notify the Porters’ Lodge, either in person or phone 01223 (3)32500, if you have lost your door key or University Card, especially if your card gives access to your accommodation as it will need to be deleted from the system for security reasons.

For replacement University cards, please contact the Accounts Team (North Court, T staircase).

[Go back to the top of the page]