[Skip to main content]


How do I book a room in College?
There are various online forms for various purposes. If you want to book a room for a society event, please use the Room Booking Form. If you want to book a room for a private party, please use the Party & BBQ Booking Form. If you want to book a room for a supervision, please use the Supervision Room Booking system.
Do I need permission to leave the College overnight during Full Term?
Yes. Undergraduates who wish to be away overnight for any reason during Full Term must inform their Tutor of the nights in question, and the reason for absence. They should also complete an EXEAT Form. Graduates must contact the Tutorial Office.
How can I obtain a copy of my transcript?
Please see the Student Registry for details.
I have a query about my College Bill. Whom should I ask?
In the first instance, please visit the Student Accounts Office.
My ceiling is leaking / lights are not working / chair is broken, etc. What should I do?
Please submit a Service Requestonline.
I live in College accommodation, how do I register to vote?
Voter registration is now online and individuals are responsible for registering themselves at gov.uk/register-to-vote. You will need to use the address of the property you live at and your room/flat number to register, a list of property address can be found here (only use the Central Site address if you live on Central Site). You will also need your National Insurance number and date of birth. More information about voter registration can be found here.
I'm an undergraduate student and need to make a claim on my room insurance policy, what do I do?
You need to make a claim through NWBIB Insurance Brokers. This can be done online via: insurance.nwbib.co.uk/student-insurance/SubmitAClaim or you can call them on 01223 792292 between 9am and 5pm.

Who to contact

Mr Johannes Ruckstuhl

Tutorial Administrator
t: 01223 (3)32518

[Go back to the top of the page]